There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Redd Orthodontics is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners. Dr. Redd has a customizable, advanced approach to the Invisalign treatment that is specific to your needs. Redd Orthodontics has treated a wide range of Invisalign cases. Have your teeth shifted over the years since you've had braces as a child? Or are you ready to treat yourself to a healthy, beautiful smile for the first time? Call our office for a free consultation, and we will go over your unique case.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: We know our patients, both adults and teens, have extremely busy schedules. With Dr. Redd's approach to Invisalign treatment, you'll not only have a shorter treatment time, but you will also have less appointments.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Redd Orthodontics has a state-of-the-art digital scanner, iTero, which ensures you will have the best aligner fit possible.
- Effective: Dr. Redd uses Invisalign clear aligners to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six to eight weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your free initial consultation, Dr. Redd will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, extremely accurate 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, don't hesitate to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Redd. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.